Crisis Helpline Partner Program
Customized help for students, employees, members
Provident Behavioral Health believes in brighter futures through exceptional behavioral health services. For over 60 years, we’ve been helping callers and saving lives through our Crisis Helpline. Provident’s helpline exceeds the national suicide hotline standards and is a best practice site for suicidality.
Each call to our Crisis Helpline includes assessment, counseling from a master’s level clinician, formation of a safety plan and referrals to necessary mental health providers.
By becoming a Provident Partner, you can:
- Provide 24/7 mental health care with a clinician for your students, employees or members, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Support your existing health and wellness staff
- Customize call scripts to reflect your organization’s brand and needs
- Access fully documented call data
The Provident Crisis Helpline offers:
- Staffing by master’s level behavioral health clinicians with minimum of 80 hours of crisis intervention and suicide prevention training
- Suicide risk assessment and safety plan for each call
- Referrals to other mental health providers
- Outgoing follow-up calls as necessary
- Supported after care for up to 6 months through our Hope After program