Crisis Helpline Partner Program
Customized help for students, employees, members
At Provident Behavioral Health, we believe in brighter futures through exceptional behavioral health services. We are expanding our Crisis Helpline to serve partners who may not have their own, fully staffed suicide prevention and behavioral health helpline.
Our Crisis Helpline provides 24/7 access to services by phone and offers assessment, counseling, formation of a safety plan and referrals to additional behavioral health resources—all from a master’s level clinician.
By becoming a Provident Partner, you can:
- Provide 24/7 mental health care with a clinician for your students, employees or members, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Support your existing health and wellness staff
- Customize call scripts to reflect your organization’s brand and needs
- Access customized utilization reports and aggregated call data
The Provident Crisis Helpline offers:
- Staffing by master’s level behavioral health clinicians with minimum of 80 hours of crisis intervention and suicide prevention training
- Suicide risk assessment and safety plan for each call
- Referrals to other mental health providers
- Outgoing follow-up calls as necessary
- Optional outgoing support calls are available for an additional fee
Contact us about tiered pricing and nonprofit rates.
Provident is proud to work with the following partners: