Behavioral Health Services, Here When You Need Them
Provident's Access Center is Available to All
When you're experiencing behavioral health challenges, you want to talk to someone as soon as possible. Provident's Access Center is staffed by a team of therapists and Master’s level practicum students who are here to help get you on the path to feeling better. It's all part of our mission to provide exceptional behavioral health services to all.
- Our Access Center provides counseling, case management, and 24/7 telephonic support.
- Appointments in the Access Center start at $5, with fees based on a sliding scale.
- Services are available to children, adults, and older adults, whether you are new to us or an established client.
- Appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Telehealth Appointments are available
The Access Center is located at 2650 Olive Street in downtown St. Louis. Call us at 314-533-8200 to reserve an appointment or walk in between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.