Become part of one of the region’s most-respected mental healthcare teams
Each day, you’ll be surrounded by dedicated, committed people focused on a common goal of making a difference by helping others lead healthier, richer lives.
We take our jobs seriously, treat each other with respect and integrity, and learn and grow in our careers. These are just some of the reasons why Provident was named one of the Top Workplaces by the St. Louis Post Dispatch!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Equal Access Employer, we offer consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin or veteran status.
Provident is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. Pre-employment requirements include a drug screening. Prior to employment, Provident conducts a criminal background check, education verification, social security verification and Medicare/Medicaid integrity check.
Our currently open positions:
- Therapist - Child, Family, Adult
- Clinician, Provident Crisis Services (PCS)
- Therapist, In-Home Jefferson County
- Overnight Crisis Intervention Specialist, PT
- Clinical Site Supervisor at Rung for Women
- Counseling Coordinator at Rung for Women
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), FT or PT