Provident provides outpatient group treatment for adults and youth at multiple locations within the St. Louis metropolitan area. Sessions are scheduled during evening and daytime hours throughout the week to meet client needs.
Adult Group Treatment includes:
- Domestic Violence Prevention (view brochure)
- Sexual Offender Treatment
Facts About Adult Group Treatment:
- Are structured for adults 18 years and older
- Meet state probation and parole requirements
- Consist of 98% court remanded (non-voluntary) participants
- Receive the majority of client referrals from the St. Louis City and County Courts and the Department of Family Services.
For more information about our adult groups, please contact Margaret Schicker at 314.802.2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For youth group treatment, we are offering:
- Self-Injury Support Group - Ongoing sessions at West County Office, 12755 Olive Blvd, Suite 115, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, contact Nancy Mesey, LPC, at 314.802.2593 or email@example.com to sign-up and determine group dates.
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) for teens 13-18. Full-model, evidence-based treatment for:
> Volatile emotions
> Impulsivity and challenging behaviors
> Anxiety and depression
Free for teens in St. Louis County! Please call 314-533-8200 or click here
Facts About Youth Group Treatment:
- No out of pocket expenses to St. Louis County youth under the age of 20 thanks to a grant from Children's Service Fund.
- If you see a need for a specific type of group in our community, please contact us at 314.371.6500 and we will look into the possibility of forming a new group.